Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Vidablue/Ten Grand

I'm watching football right now, but as usual, any fantasy player I have is too busy being a fuck up.

What fuck ups.

I'm trying to keep this blog rolling, and I really don't want to just stop posting out of nowhere, but I am one lazy human being.

But on to the good stuff.

The Vidablue/Ten Grand is probably my favorite band ever. I can't be 100% sure of these things though. They are though the only band I actually want to have a full collection of, but you don't care about that.

It's something special about them, the vocal delivery, the music, their live shows (or at least the recorded ones that exist). They're a pretty special band, and it's sad to see such a great person like Matt Davis go. Maybe I shouldn't have been so young when they were around, because I would've loved to see these guys and meet Matt, I have never heard an ill word about him.

Their first two releases are pretty fantastic stuff, but their 3rd release really marks a change in their music to an even greater direction. Just, everything got better. I suck at describing this shit, but This is the Way to Rule is definitely their best release, in my opinion. I wholeheartedly recommend downloading every single thing posted here, you won't be disappointed at all.

The Vidablue- Our Miracle Point of Contact

The Vidablue/The Khayembii Communique- Split 10"

Ten Grand- The Comprehensive List of Everyone Who Has Ever Done Anything Wrong to Us

Ten Grand- This is the Way to Rule

Ten Grand- What I Should Have Said Vol. 1

Ten Grand/Meth and Goats- Split 7"

Ten Grand/Mike Lust- Split 7"

3 comments:

  1. so is what i should have said vol 1 released under the vidablue or ten grand?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the link under Ten Grand, but it was released under The Vidablue on Init Records.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if you'll read it or not but u have to know that you've made fucking good job with collecting all their material. I'm grateful for that.

    Arsen

    ReplyDelete